[VAC] Re: 25 year rule - One Man's Opinion

Here! Here! And ditto to all the rest of Terry's post. Maybe the body shape
of my '76 isn't as cool as a '57, but the '57 doesn't have all that cool and
curvy tambour that makes the inside of my trailer look like the first Delta
flight I ever rode in (the one when the captain gave me a tour of the
cockpit and the nice lady gave me wings to wear.)

Fact is, they're all cool in their own way, and we all have a lot to learn
from fellow restorers, refurbishers, and redesigners, whatever model happens
to be their current pet project. (Love that Edison thing in the last VAC
newsletter!)

Betch a sawbuck that, way out there in 2027, this list will have a raging
discussion about how to repair scratches in the wilsonart laminate on the
dinette of one of those cool "old" "inside Design" Bambis that have that
great "turn of the century" look. Just hope I'm around to brag about my
ancient '76's tambour at that point!

Let's stick with the 25 year rule.

Greg
'76 Tradewind