[VAC] <63 bathroom removal

Its never safe to assume I consider anything , Terry ! < ;^)
I havnt given up on the old bronze saniware dump valve yet . A spray cup gasket
might be part of the fix , it (the valve) is still soaking in pb blaster ( before I
break the studs off anyway !)
But I had a design breakthrough while driving today ( never tailgate me !) for a
reworking of the area and a thin flat greywater tank with an updated valve .
I have a ways to go yet on other problem areas first, but will keep you updated on
progress and take pics of final fix .
Must be lots of trailers out there with similar problems .
Chris