[VAC] Re: floors and water tank problems

Hey Andy,

Well, All-Rite doesn't make a mold for their tanks. At least, not
according to their web site and their customer support personnel.
They're actually cut from 1/4" or 3/8" thick polyethylene sheet and
welded together. They can't build anything to a radius, so I've come up
with a polygon shaped tank that fits the space pretty well. It just
seems to me that $400 for a tank made in this manner is a bit high,
though it doesn't surprise me. Disappointing? Yes. But not surprising.
Has anyone here ever had All-Rite build a custom black water tank? What
do you think about it? Is it worth what they're asking?

Can you write me off-list Andy and let me know what you're charging for
a fiberglass tank that fits my '58 Overlander. Assuming you make them,
of course.

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander