[VAC] Re: Propane Valves: Overfill Protection.

For those of you in the SW Ohio area, Auxier Gas, in Batavia Ohio, does the
OPD valve replacement for around $12 per tank, plus the cost of a refill.

They also say they can do propane tank re-inspections.

I have no connections to Auxier, other than being a satisfied customer.

Dave