[VAC] Re:

    I'm a lurking Avion T20, 1961, 2 year owner who has a hard time reading
the elitist "stuff" I see on this list. First as a long time vintage bike,
car collector I believe 25 years is a good cutoff date for club inclusion.
Second, you all complain about non-inclusion in the vintage trailer museum,
you guys are so exclusive, it could be obvious the museum founders didn't
like you.Third as a former Airstream owner and now a lowly Avion owner, I
would be embarrassed to associate with such a narrow minded group. I think I
will camp alone! Please consider your assumptions.

Randy Moe
Chicago