[VAC] Re:

Hi.  I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas how to fix my counter. The sink is in the middle and the stove is also there.  It has dropped about 4" at the back not by the stove but behind the sink but its all one piece, I have tried to take the sink out but its almost impossible to get in there . ny help would be appreciated. I have a 1975 overland international I think thats what its called. It has a back bedroom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I also need an end cap for my awning its a carefree model dont know if is original looks like it.  Sincerely, Joan