[VAC] Alternative Heat and Cooling

Thought some might be interested that Pelonis (www.pelonis.com) makes a
portable 9,000 btu a/c unit with an integral 5,200 BTU heater. Sits on the
floor and vents hot air through a hose out the window, catches condensation
in a pan. $1,100‹perhaps not more than installing a standard RV A/C, and
esp. attractive if you wanted to add a/c to a vintage coach without cutting
up and reinforcing the roof, dealing with the additional weight and
clearance problems, and mucking up the look. Also, of course, you could make
use of it elsewhere, as it's portable. I've got one of Pelonis' flex furnace
II heaters, and have used it as my only source of heat for two winters, and
am very pleased with it. Great product.

Dan Weeks
'75 Argosy 26
Des MOines