[VAC] Re: Tire protectorant

Oliver
The No Touch tire cleaner protection in the aerosol can is supposed to be pretty good.
I use it on my van and truck tires, looks good after washing them and easy to apply.
I've also used Tire Black in a quart can which is applied by brushing it on. Works great, last a long time
even holds up to scraps from contact with curbs. Only problem is that you brush it on and it's time consuming.
This is what I use on my trailer tires because it stays parked longer so I do not have to apply it as often. I've also
made some covers from vinyl siding that I slip in the wheel wells to provide extra protection.

Bobby