[VAC] Re: awning fabric

Hey Gary

Glue sounds like a possible alternative to sewing. But sewing awning
material can't be that hard, can it? I mean, the sewing machine does all the
work doesn't it? You just put the material in one end and pull it out the
other (grin).

Seriously, I was standing out beside the Overlander this AM, looking at the
bead rail and realizing what a pain it would be to put that awning up with
the ladder and everything. I guess that's why Zip Dees are popular.

Phil
Guilford, CT
63 Overlander