[VAC] Re: awning fabric

If you have a helper, putting the awning up takes no more than 5 or 10
minutes once you get used to it. Yes a ZipDee would be nice, but so would
being able to retire some day! My wife and I use a piece of canvas with
poles and guy lines. Yes it is a bit of a hassle, no we don't put it up
unless we are planning on spending a couple of days, but assuming that we
don't win the lottery we will continue with our "vintage appropriate" style
of awning as long as one of us can stand on the step ladder and the other
can pull!

Scott