[VAC] Re: Stamped & Dated LP tanks

I have two years left on my re-certified tanks.

When I took them to get OPD valves installed ($12 each, plus the cost of a
fill), I asked about re-certification. The guy said that they can be
re-certified every five years, as long as the tanks "look good".

He said that Aluminum tanks last a LONG time, since they don't have the
rust problem that steel tanks do. As long as you don't drop them, or cause
other physical damage, they should last "forever".

Dave