[VAC] Re: Question about penetrating epoxy

Hi Gina,

I prepped the floor last night, and intended to order the penetrating
epoxy today from a local vendor so I wouldn't have to wait for shipping.
Unfortunately, everyone I called in the Adhesive, Boating, and
Fiberglass sections of the Yellow Pages didn't have any idea what
penetrating epoxy was. So, I broke down and ordered my supplies from
Fiberglass Coatings in Florida. They should be here on Friday.

I took pictures of the before, cleanup, and drilled sections of the
floor, documenting and photographing the tools and techniques as well.
I'm in the process of writing all of this up into a How-To, and I will
be providing the completed guide once I'm finished with the project.
I'll drop a note here to the list at that point.

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander