[VAC] VAC Restoration Project

Hi Gang,

Restoration Project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you know I'm in the process of restoring a '65 Caravel.
This weekend I removed the body shell from the frame and  dragged the
frame out to be repaired. This trailer had taken a rough ride off the road
and the frame was broken in 4 places so I'm having all the repairs done by a
friend.
Check out this link for the pics!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/wam52/lst?&.dir=/%2765+Caravel&.src=ph&.view=t

Hopefully I will get the frame back his weekend so I can start sandblast and
paint and maybe get the shell back on the frame. Then I will continue to
replace all the lower outside Aluminum shell with .040 Alclad 2024T3 sheets
purchased from Aircraftspruce:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catmain.php?dest=cathome.html

The existing panels have deep gouges, dents, old utility holes and are in
generally poor condition. Keep checking back to monitor my progress!

Later

WAM