[VAC] VAC Restoration Project

Hi Phil,

    The belly pan, despite being nasty with rodent tailings and smashed from
the ride off the road, was not badly corroded. So I took it down, cleaned it
up, rolled it up and put it in my basement. If I was going to replace it, I
would look for .025-.032 soft aluminum stock. The present stock bends and
rips a whole lot easier that the Alclad. However if you wanted to use 2024T3
on the belly, I don't think anyone would argue the matter.

Later

WAM