[VAC] 1954 & 1955 Catalogs

Speaking of the VAC archives.  Recently I uploaded a 1954 Catalog and a full
color 1955 Catalog.  That now gives us catalogs there from the following
years:
1937
1951 (Color)
1954
1955 (Color)
1959
1964 (Color)

And Fred Coldwell just obtained some 1960's & 1970's catalogs that we'll be
putting up soon.  Anyone have any others?? Contact Fred at
agrijeep@qwest.net

More importantly, over the last two weeks I have been able to reduce the
file size on all the documents in the archives, including the back issues of
the Vintage Advantage, by 75%!!  That will really shorten the download
tines.

RJ
VAC Webmaster