[VAC] Re: 1960 electrical

Toby,

On my '61 Bambi the 12 volt and 120 volt systems are completely
unconnected. There are two sets of lights side by side, one for each
voltage. There is a small four pin connector on the front low down
near the street side, two of those pins go to the battery for
charging. There is no built-in charging facility at all.

For that matter it looks as though there is no connection from the
tow vehicle 12 volt to the trailer 12 volt system although I can't
swear to that yet. If that is true then the trailer battery doesn't
get charged even minimally while driving.

I intend to dive into this one day soon.

Speaking of wiring, does anyone know where the wiring from the
Bargman connector is split out to its various destinations. I
expected to find some kind of inspection cover either in the bellypan
or somewhere inside, but I can't find one. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Brian