[VAC] Re: 6 volt vs 12 volt??? Happy Holidays!

Stuart,
Is your 6 volt wagon positive ground?  Does the trailer have 12V
brakes?.  I have tried a six volt swap out on our trailer's light bulbs
(to match our 6v wagon) and the flash/wiring is not happy (even with
isolated ground wire).  The end result is the lights on the trailer,
especially the brake lights are not visible in the day time and marginal
at night.  Feel free to contact me off list for the trials and
tribulations of trying this set up.
Also is the Merc a flat head?
Paul
PS  Happy Peaceful Holidays To All The VAC Folks.  Paul & Vanessa #2580