[VAC] Polishing Tours

The polishing discussion is fascinating, as always. Wandering around the
web, I found an announcement that Airmark (the Oklahoma place) does mobile
Airstream polishing, in the convenience of your own driveway, apparently.
It's $100 per foot, versus $90 at the factory. It's hard to imagine paying
$1700 to get my 66 Caravel shiney, but then I look at RJ's website and start
looking for justifications. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with
Airmark's mobile polishing tours. And I hope Karl will let us know how the
lower-budget approach to polishing works out.
Kathy Fisken, Seattle WA
proud owner of a newly acquired 66 Caravel!