[VAC] Polish Plan

	Here is what I plan to do. It's based on all your help and I sure
do thank you all who have given me the info!

	Having ordered the polish machine from www.harborfreight.com
and got a DeWalt Heavy Duty 7/9 for $145.94 delivered to my door, the next
decision was what polish to use and where to get it. Had a long talk
with Roy Lashway who lives here in Las Cruces, NM and there is no question
in my mind. Nuvite is way too expensive and is not known outside a couple
of web sites. Rolite is a company that exists and has a large product line
besides the stuff to polish airplanes and airstream trailers.

	Looking for sources of Rolite products Google.com found this site:

		www.airstreams.com

and here I find a clear understanding of the process and I can buy the
polish I want at the best price I have seen to date. The process will be
done this way.

	1. Trying BIX and other products remove the clear-coat remaining on
the trailer.

	2. Using Rolite Pre-Polish ($40.00/2lbs) clean a section about 4
feet by 4 feet and wash clean using good rags to wipe off all the goo.

	3. Now go over the same section with Rolite Metal Polish
($15.00/2lbs) and wash that all off in the same way.

	4. Now using a deep pile pad and Rolite AP-200 ($35.00/2lbs) and
do a final wash of the section. Check for screw-ups and scratches and when
done, your done.

	This will get it over in a few weeks after it warms up here in the
desert. It DOES MUST be 60 degrees F or higher period.

	As you can see, Rolite is far cheaper than Nuvite and it's the
Industry standard. If anyone has a better idea I would like to hear it.

--
Yours Truly,

  	 - Karl F. Larsen, k5di@arrl.net  (505) 524-3303  -
                        http://www.zianet.com/k5di/