[VAC] Mid-60's short trailers

Last  week, I brought home my "new" 66 Caravel, and finally the relentless
rain stopped long enough for me to look it over more closely. The good news:
no leaks! The bad news: I realized I have little clue about what I'm looking
at! For example, is the Univolt the 4"x4"x8" gray box under the streetside
gaucho, and just behind the closet? It sort of hums, and has electrical
wires attached to it, so maybe? But then what is the gray box a few feet
down that is labeled "polarity" and has separate switches for city and
battery power for lights, and fans, pumps, etc.? As you might guess, the
trailer did not come with a manual. I thought I was so clever to have found
a 66 Airstream Overlander manual posted on TomPatterson.com. It was mostly
applicable to my trailer, but I eventually realized that the most pertinent
manual sections are different for the shorter trailers. I am here to plead
with owners of mid-60's manuals for Caravels or Globetrotters to help me
out! The most critical needs are the chapters on electrical, sewer, and
water systems, and instructions for the Hydro-Flame heater. Also, I'd be
happy to get ahold of chapter 1 (getting acquainted). I would reimburse you
for copying and mailing expenses, if I could get just those sections. And
I'd be eternally grateful!
Thanks for sharing your wisdom!
Kathy in Seattle
66 Caravel