[VAC] Re: Jeeps as tow vehicles

For what it is worth.

In my opinion, Jeeps are among the least desirable tow vehicles.  Their
reliability is mediocre, and repair and maintenance costs high.  In my
travels, talking to Airstreamers at campsites who used Jeeps, their
experiences with the Jeep left a lot to be desired.  Problems with engines,
transmissions, springs; the list goes on.  How or why the Jeep has such a
strong following I will never understand.  Just check the frequency of
repair data in any Consumer Reports auto or annual edition.

Lots of people love them, but I am not one of them.

Oliver Filippi