[VAC] Re: 4W drive...

If you are planning of towing in mud or snow or true off road towing, 4WD
could be what you want... If you are basically a fair weather tower, some
kind of towing insurance might be the correct choice...I chose 2W to save
the initial 4K extra and the god awful cost of repair if it breaks after
warranty runs out....

According to the TV, the winningest Baha off-road team has pretty much
perfected 4W drive in their racers and have won about 2/3 of the races...
Also reported was the 800 horses and the 2.8mpg cost of running the
thing... Oh and 150 mpr if that turns you on....4WD is showing up on all
kinds of vehicles and definitely is not an indication of stodgy attitude...

Sometimes it is not a case of what you need, it's what you want....When I
was looking, I thought the dealers were putting 4WD on everything that
included a trailer towing package and for sure with the snowplow
options...some of the working trucks had manual control and all the upscale
units were push-button control..  I also admit I paid extra for some
options that I would not have ordered... but then this might be my "last
truck"...why not.....

Jim