[VAC] Re: Front vent/skylight and halogen lights

Hi Stuart,
I'm in the process of using a home-type track lighting system in my '59
Trade Wind. It's really cool. It's the Juno Trac 12 brand. Normally plug
into home 110 VAC wiring. A transformer reduces the current to 12 VDC,
perfect for the Airstream. I'm installing a single unit housing that's flush
mount in the space over the booth and wiring in a switch by the vent
opening. The system has several options on light fixtures and they all plug
into the same flush mount housing. I'll be using this system over the beds
as well, just haven't got there yet.

If your offer for use of the grommet bending tool still holds once I get the
Astrodome cover worked out, I'd be interested. Thanks for the offer.

Brad N.
Phoenix