[VAC] Re: Front vent/skylight and halogen lights

Thanks brad and others for the help with our front vent. Does the gasket pass
directly under the point where the gasket will be attached? Therby hiding the
rivets? Anyone have an extra knob for the vent adjuster? I've got all the
tools and the 5/8ths inch grommets to remake the screens for your vents if
you have the type that are held in place by the knobs. The grommets are
cheap, the tools to attach the grommet and bend it together were $60+/-. If
you have a critical need to use this I'll loan it out but I'd hate to loose
it.

Have any of you used the new halogen type lights as replacement fixtures in
your Airstream? We are about to install two very cool small adjustable brass
shell shaped sconces over the twin beds. Is there a dimmer switch available
for 12 volt fixtures? Will it work on halogen or florescent lights? Thanks,
Stuart and Bonnie.