[VAC] Interior design for hillbillies

As "younger" Airstreamers, my wife and I have a few things to say about
interior design.  (OK, statistically, I don't have the data to prove this,
but we're 28 and 35, respectively)

First of all, a generation appropriate comment for Mr. Deam:  Whatever.

Secondly, we have one thing to say about the "modern" RV interiors we saw on
the lots: Cheezball.

It's nice to walk into a 30+ year old unit and see that the *unrestored*
interior looks more refreshing and in better condition than most new units.
It's shocking to walk into used SOB units of only a few years age and think
that maybe hillbillies really were living in them.

Anyhow, I don't know about modernizing the interior of Airstreams, but I
think the old Airstreams are the best.