[VAC] Re: 1990 Airstream

Hello George

I decided to pass on it. Just can't come to grips with that square shape. It is in great shape, and doesn't appear to have any leaks that I could find. I still see a box, I prefer the rounded ones.
Besides, I have two 29 foot Ambassadors sitting in my back drive way. One is a '66 (which I would like to sell) and the other is a '73. My wife is ready to have her old parking place back, so having two is pushing it and three is out of the question.
 Bobby