[VAC] Re: 1990 Airstream

Hi Bobby,

You didn't say but I assume it is the trailer model. I have an '89
and love it but would change two things. First the clear coat decided
this year it had enough of our Texas sunshine, blistered, dried up
and fell off of the top of the trailer. Second, it has developed two leaks
at the rear of the trailer at the lower trim line and rotted the floor
in two places. I gave $10K for the '89 two years ago, so your $7K is
a good deal if it is in great shape with everything working and no
clear coat or leak problems. Let us know if you buy it.

George
'89 Excella 29'