[VAC] Re: Vistaview window removal

Thanks to those who responded to my request for removing the eyebrow
windows on our 68 Sovereign International.

Unfortunately, I should have referred to the upper windows by their
proper name - vistaview.   Most responses thought that I meant the crank
open side windows.  Actually I meant the upper ones above the side
windows.

Has anyone taken them out?  I am reluctant to haphazardly drill rivets
(even thought the inside ones are pop rivets).

Robert Ramsay
Victoria,  B.C.
1968 Sovereign International 30'