[VAC] Re: marTire (was) What are they?

Roger,

I too have had early morning false alarms, but it seems secondary to the fact
that the pressure sensors "wake up" a lot quicker than the temperature sensors.
Kind of like me and the wife.  When I check the pressure I find that the
pressure is fine, but the temperature reading is still warm from yesterday's
trip.  At 54# cold I generally run around 61 psi hot (118 to 125 degrees) so at
next startup the computer is still looking for 61, seeing 54 and telling me I'm
7 psi low.  That's close enough to give me the warm fuzzies.  Generally clears
within 3 or 4 minutes of first roll.  When I see a reading of 42 psi cold, that
tells me I need air, before an overeheat/blowout can develop.

I like having the information at my fingertips.

Matt (SmarTire, GPS, tire gauge, compressor, guess I'm just a curious kind of
guy.  Maybe I just don't do surprises real well.) <LOL>