[VAC] Re: heaters

Jon, going to an oversize furnace in the name of efficiency has some
consequences not to be overlooked. I have a "spare" 30,000 BTU Suburban
furnace that is of more recent vintage than the 22,000 BTU original furnace
in my ' 68 Tradewind. I was cautioned by two dealers to not install the
larger furnace without increasing the number of heat outlets and associated
duct work. It was also said I might not be happy with the more frequent
cycling off and on of the oversize furnace. I didn't/haven't installed it.

Jim Greene