[VAC] Re: [Fwd: Stolen Bambi Report]

Lojack sounds good when you have the trailer where it can be seen on a
frequent basis, but I don't know how effective it would be if you don't know
the trailer is gone for several months, as in winter storage.  Don't see any
mechanism on their site for automatic activation.  It apparently relies on a
report of theft for the police to activate the transponder.  I think I'll
write to the company and find out if there is an alternate activation system
available.

Matt