[VAC] Fantastic Vent

Well I think I finally caught on to this saving money routine from my wife
Since I saved $200 dollars on buying my Hensley Arrow during their end of
the year sale, I went ahead and bought the Fantastic vent for the $200
dollars I saved. It works for me.

Couple of questions, the instructions say, "when connecting to an existing
circuit, if possible move circuit to filtered side of converter:" I plan to
either put the Fantastic Vent in the middle vent opening that has power
there for the light or in the front vent opening that has power for a light
and the original small vent fan. Would this be power from the filtered side
of the converter?

Also, what are the thoughts as far as location, the middle vent or the
front?

Thanks

Don Hardman
1976 31' Sovereign