[VAC] Airstream Cruisette

Hello,
I'm not sure if I already posted on this list, so I apologize if it's a
repeat...
I'm hoping someone can help me ID an old Airstream.  We just acquired an old
trailer that is completely gutted, but the exterior is in very good
condition, with original taillights, bumper, nameplates, etc.

I believe it's a "Cruisette", the serial number appears to be 8000 or
8003 or something like that.  We'd like to locate any other current owners
of this model; since the interior is completely missing, we're stuck on how
to go about restoring it...

We're interested in restoring this old trailer, but not really sure where to
start.  We'd like to know it's age and then try to locate some photos, floor
plan, etc.

Thanks for any help!!

chris