[VAC] Re: Installing a trans temp gauge

Hello All,
I was notified today that my transmission should not be salvaged or rebuilt.
The most cost effective repair over the long run is to replace with GM and
run on the 3 year 36,000 mile warranty. The trans cooler is large enough and
should do the job and it is recommended to not tow in OD unless I'm going
down hill with a 20 mph tail wind and empty tanks and only 1 of the 2 dogs or
the removal of one child.

I will also have installed a transmission temperature gauge in the line from
the trans to the cooler.

Can't wait to see this bill.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425