[VAC] Electric Instantaneous Water Heater

Hi all,
My '59 Trade Wind originally had a 110 volt water heater in the rear bath
cabinet. It was shot when I got it. I tossed it. I'm having a hard time with
cutting a hole in the skin for a new 110/gas unit. Ran across an electric
instantaneous unit in the West Marine catalog. They have three different
models: 20, 25 and 29 amp models. All run on 12 volt only. Has anyone used
one of these before? How much battery drain occurs with one on a daily
basis? Would it be practical for boondocking?

By the way, you should all order a West Marine catalog. Tons of stuff, most
would be useful to RVers. Here's the phone number: 1.800.BOATING.

Brad Norgaard
'59 Trade Wind
Phoenix
WBCCI #2699, VAC