[VAC] Re: Installing a Transmission Temp Gauge

It is not that detailed. The scale starts at 100 degrees, the "arc" the
needle travels is white. Then there are marks at 160 & 220. At 220, the
line turns yellow. At 260, the line turns red. The scale ends at 360 degrees.

>Have you gotten some ball park temps for your oil with out towing and with?

Since I just installed it today, no :-) I hope to get some highway time in
this weekend, to see the non-towing temp. Next Thursday, we leave for the
Top O' Georgia VAC rally, so I will definitely get some towing numbers
then. I will post the info after I get back from the Rally.

Dave