[VAC] Re: winterizing / the big blowout

Ace Hardware provided a handful of fittings that matched the air hose to
the garden hose fitting on the trailer and am I glad I didn't plan to stand
there with a tire filler fitting (Schrader?) trying to get the water out of
the system... there was much more water than I expected and it blew air and
water for quite a while... The Honda generator handled the air pump fine
and the trailer was hooked up at the same time due to the batteries having
gone dead over the past several weeks of storage..(we actually needed the
furnace). when we left today, I turned off the master switch behind the
front couch and hope to get back tomorrow to charge them up some more...

The air pump is just a little bigger than one of those plastic milk bottle
crates and fits in with the rest of the stuff in the back just fine...
oil-less, quiet, automatic...what else could a man ask for...

I'm sure I will think of something....

Jim Clark

jec1938@corecomm.net