[VAC] Installing a Transmission Temp Gauge

Dave....

I have been looking at transmission temperature gauges at the auto parts
supply places in my town.  I have a question or two...

What range of temperatures does your gauge display, and what resolution if
is marked in?  For example, is it in 1 degree marks, or 5 degree marks?

Have you gotten some ball park temps for your oil with out towing and with?

Thanks for all the good information.  I for one sure enjoyed your post.

jack in Portland oregon