[VAC] Re: Xmission Coolers

Hi Terry,

I'm not out of the worry woods yet; however, I do recall that the tranny
temperature really increases with low speed; such as, slow parking speeds.
I think you mentioned construction zones and slow travel?  Guess it's time
to get to the dealership parts department and find out what I have under the
hood.  I thought I had much more puller than I needed.  Now I'm .  .  .

I do plan to get a  larger Airstream in the near future, maybe a 25-27 foot
unit.  Could even be an Argosy!

Will be great to hear the outcome of your visit to the dealership.  I didn't
realize all the goodies in the instrument cluster on my F250.  I think there
are tranny, engine oil, and coolant gauges.  As   you noted, they seldom
move
after the engine is warmed up.  Do they work?

Certainly the fuel gauge works! :(  Got my first low fuel warning beep
today.  Took a few miles to figure out what the beep was.  Wonder if the
other gauges have audible warning beeps?

                                                       '69 Safari, Joy