[VAC] Re: Cold Weather Trailering.

Tuna wrote:

>  and any holding tanks are vented, are they not?

Yes.

> Shouldn't that prevent holding tank freeze damage?

No.  Don't forget that ice is lighter than water, thus your tank will freeze
from the top down and the first ice becomes a "full size plug" to keep any
further expansion down where it will do the most damage.  Remember where you
found the ice on your floor?

Duck a l'orange huh?  Where are you going to be this thanksgiving?  I have my
own fork?

Matt
--
Pam, Matt and Darrell Worner