[VAC] Vent Pipe attachment

	Hi folks.  Here's one I haven't seen mentioned before.  I was
inspecting my '64 GT last night in preparation for a weekend trip.  I
was in the back closet and looked up and saw sky through the opening
where the vent pipe belongs.  Yikes.  We recently replaced the water
heater and it was a tight fit pulling the old beast out.  I must have
loosen the connection and on my last trip home, bumped it out.  The vent
is PVC. I think I need to fastened a pipe hanger for extra support where
it turns up but how do I seal around the pipe at the exit.  Did I lose a
gasket?  Can I just use vulkem.  If its not one thing, then its another!
TIA

	Jules