[VAC] Re: Trouble lighting water heater pilot

Jerry,

I had a similar problem with my gas line to my stove.  The burners would
not light, even though there was gas in the tank and the shutoff valve
in the line to the stove was open.  I closed the tank valve,
disconected the line to the stove and turned on the gas...nothing came
out of the open line.  Before I took the drastic step of replacing the
line, I ran a stiff wire though it.  The end of the line clkosest to the
stove was plugged solid for about 2" with what appeared to be mud.  It's
a mystery to me how it got there, but once I cleared it, everything was
OK.

Lincoln Soule