[VAC] Re: Trouble lighting water heater pilot

Jerry,
 As your range top works, we can safely assume that we do have a gas
supply. :-)

If you can't seen any shutoffs, it's possible that there ARE none. I've
heard of spiders getting into gas lines and building nests, but have
never personally experienced it. If it were mine, my next step would
probably be to disconnect the gas lines at all appliances and the
regulator, then get out the ol' blowgun and 100 PSI air to see what is
plugged, and where.

Note that it would be a distinctly bad idea to subject those appliances
to 100 PSI, when they're only supposed to see 11"WC of pressure. The
lines themselves will stand that pressure with no problem.

                                   <<Jim>>