[VAC] Re: Tips requested; 1971 Tradewind 25 foot

I hope it's not contagious, I'm already looking for a bigger one with rear bed.

The symptoms seem to be a feeling of euphoria and pride as you look around
your current Airstream, Avion, Argosy - followed by a nasty thought of "it
would have been so cool if only I'd gotten ........".  This is followed (in
my Case) with a trip to the Airstream classifieds on ALL the web sites as
well as local papers.

This then leads to many conversations with friends and neighbors on how
great your trailer would look in THEIR driveway!  Have I got a DEAL for you!

The only cure is trash your computer. Sever the phone lines and quit
reading the RV section of your local paper.  Shun your neighbors. Lock your
doors and pull down the shades.

After a respectful period you may be allowed back outdoors but approach
your camper with caution.  She may have overheard you wanting to move her
to another driveway and she may be plotting revenge for your next
outing.....flat tire, battery dead, stuff thrown from shelves and cabinets,
or if she's mad enough at you a slight and elusive gas odor or worse.

Perhaps you could appease her with a new brother or sister along side her
in YOUR drive.

More may be coming it the continuing saga of "Airstreamlongeritis"

Blair