[VAC] Re: Tips requested; 1971 Tradewind 25 foot

Blair,
 I know exactly what you mean!

We started out with a 20' GlobeTrotter and loved it, but wanted "just a
bit more". Found our present 25' Avion, and it had everything we wanted.
Well... until we met this couple at the Escapade in WVa with a 30'
Avion: man, it has a HUGE bathroom and a LOT more 'living' area in the
front. When we found that they're thinking of "upgrading" to a 5'er with
a slideout, we immediately asked for first right of refusal. Bad thing
is, we really don't NEED anymore room, the 2 of us get by nicely with
what we now have.

I suppose we'd be like have the other sickos on this list and keep BOTH
trailers, giving some justification like, "well, for short trips, we'll
use the 'little one' and go with the 'biggy' for those long sojurns.

It never ends, does it?

                                      <<Jim>>