[VAC] Re: Tips requested; 1971 Tradewind 25 foot

The 25' Caravanner was made from 1970 to 197? (I have seen a 1976,
anyone know last year for sure?)  It looks just like the Tradewind
except the interior layout is geared more towards 2 people staying
longer (bigger closets, more storage), and is a more open floor plan  I
have some shots of both on the archives and some to still put up, but
Caravanner interior shots are scarce.  The Caravanner has its own nameplate.

http://www.VintageAirstream.com/archives/index.html

> Typically, about what prices would a trailer like this sell for?

See:
http://www.VintageAirstream.com/rr_topics_pricevscondition.html

I'm getting a lot of feedback that the prices I have for average
condition seems to be on the low side for the 22' and under trailers.
Any thoughts?

RJ
VintageAirstream.com