[VAC] Control Center Problems

Todd,
I had the same thing happen with my '72 International circuit board.
I fixed it by soldering a thick piece of solid copper wire slightly
longer than the break.
The most important thing to do is to clean the remaining trace copper to
a shiny look and be careful not to overheat the board.

I found the problem was caused by the power on bulb being "on" all the
time and drawing too much current through the trace.
I put a led in the bulb's place and all has been well for ten years now.
Hope this helps,
Mike Kent