[VAC] Re: One tire wear

    Being a bit neurotic I pulled that wheel this afternoon. There was no
grinding, dry or unusual sound when I spun the wheel. After completely
cleaning and a careful inspection I saw no signs of wear. I had pulled the
wheels this spring, checked and repacked the bearings, cleaned, inspected the
hubs and drums. I guess I did not load the bearing enough? Being able to get
a close look at the tire it is indeed wearing more on the outside, but hasn't
cupped as of yet. I guess alignment is in order. I think there is a dealer
near Danville called D.J.? Danville is about 1.5 hr. from here. If they
handle these things.

J.L.Dietz #4361