[VAC] floor - soft spot

Kathy,

Here's a little homework for you to do. This is for background and learning
about the choices available. I've used this particular product on one of my
Vintage Airstreams and it works just as described. Since then, I've read
about other brands and how they work similarly (but cost a bit less).

Go to:
http://www.boatlife.com/
save the site
but first, click on "products"
then click on "search by product name"
at the prompt "what are you looking for"
type in " Git Rot" and touch the "search" button
click on one of the pictures
read all of it
click on "how to use Git Rot"

Next, realize that although there are dozens of products designed to do this
job, it's better to buy something from local area stores.  The actual labor
involved is relatively minor, but needs to be done with precision. In my
opinion, it should not be a rush job.

Although this job might fall into the category of a "cosmetic fix," it's
also sufficiently specialized to be considered a structural fix.  Your 6"
soft spot is an ideal place for this solution.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net