[VAC] Re: Missing keys

Hi from a wannabe-Airstreamer. This list is a great reality check for
someone who thinks she might be capable of caring for an old Airstream! I
need some specific advice about a 1976 Tradewind I looked at today.
1) no keys - is there a good way to go about either getting replacement keys
for the door and hatches, or getting them re-keyed? How expensive?
2) the wall coverings are detached in many places. I don't think they are
that great looking to begin with, but am wondering what to replace them
with. Any ideas?
3) there's a soft spot (about 6" square) in the rear bath closet underneath
where the awning attaches, and inside the closet there's a sort of conduit
tube just hanging. I'm assuming I could track down and seal the leak, but
then would it be essential to replace that section of floor? If I left it,
would the rot spread? I don't mind just covering it, if it won't affect the
structure.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Kathy in Seattle - (looking for a mechanically sound "cosmetic fixer",
Overlander or smaller...)